As universities face the dual challenges of tightening budgets and meeting the growing expectations of students, you need to equip yourself and your staff to lead and deliver change. Through expertly delivered coaching, you and your staff can be energised and inspired to deliver more. Our clients explore their ideas, goals, motivations and challenges, in a confidential and supportive space.
How will 1:1 or group coaching help you and your university?
- Build self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Be equipped and empowered to lead through ambiguity and change
- Create the space and time to think and explore ways to amplify the impact of your work
- Anticipate the demands of their external stakeholders, funders and partners
- Improve individual and team performance.
What do our clients say?
“SUMS [Group] has been a crucial partner in staff development for the professional staff in the Oxford Humanities Division. Its tailored service has been highly effective…”
– Lynne Hirsch, Divisional Registrar and Head of
Administration, Humanities Division, University of