How will 1:1 or group coaching help you and your university?
- Build self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Be equipped and empowered to lead through ambiguity and change
- Create the space and time to think and explore ways to amplify the impact of your work
- Anticipate the demands of their external stakeholders, funders and partners
- Improve individual and team performance.
What do our clients say?
“SUMS [Group] has been a crucial partner in staff development for the professional staff in the Oxford Humanities Division. Its tailored service has been highly effective…”
– Lynne Hirsch, Divisional Registrar and Head of
Administration, Humanities Division, University of